Urgently needed food: Boxed cereal, canned fruit, canned tomatoes, canned beans, dried beans in a bag, tinned stew, canned meat and fish, canned vegetables, peanut butter, jam, instant coffee, tea, toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap, toilet paper.
When making a donation to the Richmond Hill Community Food Bank, please ensure items are within the best before period, have not expired and have not been opened.
Download our one-page guide: How To Run A Food Drive for the Richmond Hill Community Food Bank
Drop off at our location during regular business hours. (And we have refrigeration.)
Drop off all year at:
- Freshco 1430 Major Mackenize Drive East
- Jim's No Frills at Bernard, 10909 Yonge Street
- Loblaws 301 High Tech Road
- Food Basics 1070-B Major Mackenize Drive East
- FreshCo, 9200 Bathurst Street (Thornhill/Vaughan)
- Sobeys 11700 Yonge Street (Jefferson Square)
- Enzo's No Frills 9325 Yonge Street (at 16th)
- Longo's 10860 Yonge Street (North of Elgin Mills)
- All Firehalls in Richmond Hill